top of page

Do You Take Care Of The Permits And Paperwork?

Updated: Dec 16, 2020

Yes we do, and the cost is included in our price. Under most circumstances, the permit process if fairly uncomplicated. We must submit details of where the smimming pool will be within the County or the City, and where it will be placed in your yard. There are setbacks from property lines that must be observed, and we will ensure that is all done correctly.

There is engineering required in many cases, to show how the swimming pool will be installed – and we have had extensive sealed engineering reports done to provide the County or the City with the information they need.

There will be a permit required for the electrical work that needs to be done, and we will also take care of that for you.

If you are in an area that needs a special permit such as “CAMA” Coastal Area Managment Act, there is a great deal of extra work to be done for permitting. We will do this work for you, but we do charge additional for that because of the time required. However, CAMA permits are only needed where the cosatline might be impacted and will not effect most homeowners.

bottom of page